Xiaoqing Wang, F.N.P.-C
Family MedicineLocations: Grand Ave. - South Los Angeles Clinic
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (c), Azusa Pacific University, USA
- Master of Science in Nursing (FNP), Azusa Pacific University, USA
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners Certified
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Azusa Pacific University, USA
- Registered Nurse, Board of Registered Nursing of California Certified
- Master of Arts in Educational Tech and Learning, Azusa Pacific University, USA
Xiaoqing Wang is a family nurse practitioner who specializes family medicine. He completed both his Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing degrees at the Azusa Pacific University at Azusa, California. Currently, he is finishing his Doctor of Nursing Practice at APU. He also has a Master of Arts in Educational Technology and Learning from APU. He holds national board certifications with the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) as a family nurse practitioner.
Being a devoted member of his church lead him to find his true calling to pursue medicine. He loves interacting with his patients and genuinely cares about their medical and spiritual health and needs. Xiaoqing Wang is originally from China and later moved to South Korea before coming to Los Angeles in 2010. His rich experience with diverse cultures has enabled him to understand his patients from a holistic standpoint. He enjoys serving at CNHF. To him every patient is inspiring, especially when he is able to meet their medical and spiritual health needs.