Philis Ransom, M.D.
Obstetrics and GynecologyLocations: H Street - San Bernardino Clinic
- 2001 Bachelor of Science Andrews University; Berrien Springs, Michigan
- 2005 Doctor of Medicine Loma Linda School of Medicine
- 2005-2006 Intern in OB/GYN, Loma Linda University
- 2006-2009 Resident in OB/GYM Loma Linda University
- Diplomat: National Board of Physicians and Surgeons 2017
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatrics Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Medicaid (Medi-Cal) Rendering Pediatrics Provider
Health care to me, is one of the highest forms of service. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing genuine patient smiles, receiving their warm hugs, and hearing a newborn’s baby first cry. These moments help remind me why I became a physician in the first place.
God, justice, success, and love drive my passions behind my practice. My aim for wellness is to help make man whole. I am newly married to an awesome Christian Pastor who supports me without question, and I am evolving into my new role in the ministry. The love I see carried in my religion, I try to carry out in my practice.
I can make a positive difference in my patients lives, and I hold the responsibility of this task very high. The need for physicians serving in underserved communities is also high and I take pride in helping my patients.
I wouldn’t be here without the support of my family, especially my grandmother who was also a health care provider. My relationship with my grandmother helped foster my love for helping those in need, as well as connecting with my female patients on a personal level. The relationships between my staff and my patients is what keeps me going, motivating me to do the best that I can everyday.