Adetokunbo Kamson, M.D.
PediatricianLocations: Manchester Blvd. - Inglewood Clinic
- MBA, HealthCare Executive MBA Degree Program - 2000
- Paul Merage School of Business - University of California - Irvine, California Concentration in Health Care Business Management & Information Technology
- MB, BS Doctoral Degree (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) - 1981 - Graduated with Honors
- Pediatrics Residency Training at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles California 1985- 1988
- College of Medicine - University of Ibadan - Ibadan, Nigeria 1976- 1981
My name is Dr. Kamson and I have the privilege and honor of working in this wonderful specialty (pediatrics) that cares for children from birth to young adults up to their college days!
I enjoy all aspects of pediatric medicine; however, I take a keen interest in providing care for families with children having various chronic problems ranging from congenital disorders to errors of metabolism.
I aim to treat your kids the same way I treated my three grown children, who are now successful adults in their various chosen careers.
One of the most satisfying things for me during my thirty years in pediatric medicine has been to see my patients become responsible, successful, and thriving parents. Some of them giving me another opportunity to care for their own children. It is truly humbling!
Balance in life is important for everyone, as for me, I enjoy spending time in the outdoors with walks on the beach, biking, and hiking. I am still an avid soccer player and participate within a friendly league on Saturday mornings. I enjoy traveling around this great country, and all around the world.
I speak many languages including English, Yoruba, and Spanish. Our medical office staff speaks even more languages, and it is very satisfying to care for some of our non-English speaking patients and be able to provide additional linguistic and culturally sensitive flavors to their overall care over these years.
I truly enjoy working at CNHF and I hope my practice can be a good fit for you and your family, and I know that CNHF will always help you find the right care.